As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Relaxing your hair makes you look terrific. However, if you want to look exceptionally beautiful, consider wrapping it. Don’t allow these terminologies to confuse you. Wrapping relaxed hair has to do with combing conditioning styling lotions through your hair and using a cap to create smoother hairstyles to wrap it. Interestingly, wrapping lotion on your natural hair gives the same result. In this guide, I will share with you some of the best Nairobi foam wraps.
If you get the best Nairobi foam wrap, you can always apply it on your hair smoothly without any form of stiffness. It makes managing your hair more comfortable and gives it a more stylish look. With several types of styling foam wrap lotions in the market, it’s a bit challenging to make a choice.
Here’s a review of the top – three best foam wrap lotions for Relaxed hair;
#1. Nairobi Wrap-it Shine Foaming Lotion
The Nairobi Wrap-it Shine foaming lotion performs exceptionally and makes it easier to manage and style your hair. It’s versatile and performs substantially. When you apply the Nairobi Wrap-it lotion, it feels great and saves you a lot of drying time.
Furthermore, the Nairobi Wrap-it shine softens your hair and reduces the tendency of having hair breakage. You are less likely to have discomfort when combing and styling your hair if you apply this foaming lotion.
Again, if you worry about the dryness of your hair whenever you engage in blow-drying and hot curling, consider applying the Nairobi wrap-it shine foaming lotion. And it always gives you a silky sheen hair that’s more bouncy and beautiful. If you are looking for the best Nairobi foam wrap to give your hair a bouncy and sexy look, Nairobi wrap-it shine is what you need.
- It leaves your hair with more sheen and shines
- The product is free from animal cruelty
- Gives your hair more body, bounce, and makes it look more amazing
- It smells lovely on your hair
- It doesn’t cause any flaking
- Less likely to have combing discomfort when using it
- It’s easy to use
- It reduces the chances of having hair breakages.
- You can use it for natural hair
- Even though the product performs greatly, it doesn’t work the same for everybody.
Design Essentials Foaming Wrap Lotion
The Design Essentials foaming wrap lotion is another top-notch foaming wrap lotion to make your hair look more amazing. The wrap lotion features a blend of highly nutritious natural ingredients for better performance. It has coconut oil and wheat protein formulation that moisturizes, nourishes, and strengthens your hair.
The Design Essentials Wrap lotion is versatile as you can use it for both natural and relaxed hair. Interestingly, the lotion doesn’t stick or makes you feel uncomfortable when you apply it on your hair. Like the Nairobi foaming wrap, Design Essentials foaming lotion is pliable, dries fast, and detangles your hair whenever you apply it.
If you apply the lotion copiously on your hair to create a complete hair saturation, you tend to get better results.
- It dries fast when applied on your hair
- It makes your hair fuller and shinier
- The lotion features both coconut oil and wheat proteins that keep your hair revitalized, moisturized, and soft.
- It’s a perfect solution for stressed and fragile hair
- The lotion is perfect for natural, curly, and relaxed hair
- The lotion detangles your hair when you apply it
- It sometimes sticks when you touch
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
The Motions Foam wrap lotion is very affordable, and it’s ideal for all your hair styling needs. It produces a light hold foam that goes well with all types of hair. Interestingly, the Motions Foam Wrap lotion contains a blend of natural ingredients that makes it safe for everybody, including those who have a sensitive scalp.
Furthermore, the foam wrap lotion contains Shea butter, Argan oil, and coconut oil. These ingredients nourish, moisturize, and give your hair a shiny, smoother, and a healthier look. Also, this foam wrap lotion is easy to use and doesn’t contain sulfate, dyes, parabens, or aluminium.
- The foam wrap provides a light hold that you can use for all hair textures
- It’s easy to apply
- The lotion doesn’t only dry well but also foam well.
- It doesn’t contain sulfate, dyes, parabens, or aluminium
- It nourishes, moisturizes, and revitalizes your hair
- The lotion protects your hair from heat damage
- It smells nice
- The lotion has a poor packaging
Frequently Asked Questions About Nairobi Foam Wrap
How Do You Use Nairobi Foam Wrap?
It’s very easy to use the Nairobi Foam Wrap. Here’s how to use it;
- Start by detoxifying the hair with Nairobi Shampoo to help you cleanse your hair, increase your hair volume, and remove impurities. If you want to achieve maximum results, try always to use Nairobi detoxifying shampoo.
- The next step is to hydrate your hair with the Nairobi Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. This particular shampoo helps to moisturize, detangle, and soften your hair. Apply it to your hair twice.
- The next step is to apply the Nairobi Connected Cell Conditioner. Apply the conditioner and allow it to be on your hair for about 5 to 10 minutes. This conditioner protects your hair, reduces hair breakage, smoothes the cuticle, and strengthens your hair.
- The next step is to wash the conditioner from your hair and apply it with the finish agents, which is the Nairobi Wrapp-it Shine and Nairobi Sheer Shine. Once you apply the finish agents, dry your hair, and style it as desired.
Can You Use Nairobi Foam Wrap on Dry Hair?
Sure, you can use Nairobi foam wrap on both dry and wet hair. Also, you can use it to style natural and relaxed hair. It gives a soft feel and is very versatile. Most users of this product often call it a liquid relaxer because of its ability to smooth out different textures for a nice mold or flexible mod style. It makes your hair shine exceptionally and manageable.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.